We’re looking for an intern to join our team!
This is an unpaid, part-time role with the potential to turn into a paid role. You'll learn about sustainability, entrepreneurship, and the day-to-day responsibilities that go into running a shop!
- Help plan & assist with events including pop-ups, wellness workshops, beach clean ups + more!
- Research sustainable & like-minded brands and practitioners for us to partner with
- Assist with daily tasks at the shop such as helping/educating customers, refilling & merchandising product
- Strategize new ways to engage with and give back to the community
- ~10-15 hours/week for a duration of 3-4 months (days/hours are flexible)
- Some weekends for events
- Currently attending a university and studying one of the following or related majors - Sustainability, Environmental Studies, Marketing or Business.
- Able to receive college credit
- An interest in sustainability & community affairs
- Great communication skills
- Social media knowledge a plus!